We got to go over to a beach on Lake Erie on Saturday. It was a beautiful day besides the wind blowing. Kylan wasn't too sure about it, she got in the water a little bit but then I think she got cold and stayed wrapped up in a towel the rest of the time.
Kurt had fun fighting the waves, he went pretty far out and the waves were pretty big so there were times when you couldn't even see him! Kinda scary.
I on the other hand didn't venture out too far. It was a little too powerful for me and I was afraid to get sucked under :)
Well, here's the fun part. AFTER all that we were heading up the stairs to go home and turned around at the top and saw a sign that said something to the extent of the water quality being poor due to high levels of bacteria in the water and advised not to swim, especially children, elderly, and those prone to sickness! We're not dead yet!
2 comments:
Hey, have you guys gotten sick from swimming? You wil probably be ok. Gabe swam one time when he wasn't suppose to and nothing happened. I love the beach!!! :)~
So far so good! I've still got my fingers crossed. What was weird was that sooooo many othe people were swimming so hopefully it's not as bad as they say.
Post a Comment