
Trying to attempt a somersault!


Just me & Mom (or as Kylan would say "Acey", Kurt taught her my name and now she insists on calling me "Acey" instead of Mommmy. It drives me nuts, I think I've earned the title of Mom!)

This was after church and she was more than ready for a nap.
2 comments:
She is too cute!!! How is your pregnancy going? You feeling crappy or lucking out??? I don't know how I'm going to handle being pregnant AND having a little one running around. I'm sure it will be hard but I guess you do what you gotta do. :) Let me know if you ever need anything. :)
She is so cute! I really can't believe how big she is! It is amazing how fast time goes by. It just seem like we were all hanging out at bunkhouse all the time, 4 years ago!!! How are you feeling? Hope everything is going great.
Post a Comment