Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

We had a really great Easter this year! Saturday night we colored easter eggs, which Kylan was pretty excited about all the pretty colors and surprisingly we didn't make a very big mess at all! Then Sunday morning we gave her her Easter basket which wasn't all that much but she still enjoyed it; there was a cute little bunny, stickers, and some candy. Simple but fun!

Once she found the Smarties we had a hard time getting her to look at the camera, she was concentrating too hard on getting the wrapper open.

When we can get her to look at the camera, which is a chore itself, we can't get her to smile!

After church on Sunday we hid our colored easter eggs and Kylan had a good time finding them, but she was quite upset when we started breaking them to make deviled eggs, it was sad but worth it! We had the best Easter dinner ever. Kurt grilled some yummy halibut and we had twice baked potatoes, fruit salad, deviled eggs, and rolls. We both ate way too much but man was it good! I wanted to take a picture of it because I was so proud of myself but Kurt made fun of me so I didn't. But trust me, it was amazing, especially coming from me!

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

That looks fun! I definitely think you should have taken a pic of your food!! Brandon laughed at first, but now he just knows I take all sorts of pics of our food and he laughs silently... :)

I loved Kylan's little dress yesterday. She looked so cute!

McArthurs said...

So Lace, Had came home from school yesterday and told me about your guys' dinner. He was pretty jealous cuz I don't ever fix any kind of anything fish/seafoodish at all. Haha....

Frasure Family said...

Sounds fun! How are you feeling? Is the weather warming up? We are good. Eric is busy at school and I think somewhat jealous that I stay home and do whatever I want.

Lauren and Tyson Fiala said...

What a fun Easter! Kylan looked so cute on Sunday! Your dinner sounds yummy! Way to go!!!Especially being pregnant! I hated cooking when I was pregnant!