I think these pictures say it all! She had just woken up so her hair is all a mess and she's still in her pj's but she had to complete the outfit with the fuzzy heels! She loves these little shoes and wears them all over the house, especially in the kitchen because she likes the "clicking" sound they make. You'll also notice the lovely scrapes and bruises all over both legs. She went through a clumsy spell there for awhile and forgot how to walk and has the "owies" to show it! America's Next Top Model??? Cheesin' it for the camera before church. She absolutely loves going to church and all week long she asks if we're going to church that day and if she can wear a dress. Sunday needs to come more than once a week for her!
She is such a doll!! We cant wait to see her soon! We miss you guys! She probably isn't going to remember the Dabell's. So we will have to win her over some how, we will figure something out! :D Can't wait to see you guys!
I love those pictures! She totally looks like she is posing for a modeling photo shoot. I love the casual lean against the chair! :) That is awesome. She is so cute!
3 comments:
She is such a doll!! We cant wait to see her soon! We miss you guys! She probably isn't going to remember the Dabell's. So we will have to win her over some how, we will figure something out! :D Can't wait to see you guys!
I love those pictures! She totally looks like she is posing for a modeling photo shoot. I love the casual lean against the chair! :) That is awesome. She is so cute!
What a cutie!!!! I love all her little poses- what a natural!
I also can't get over that first picture of her being Miss Sassy! Love it!
Post a Comment