Tomorrow we head home to Idaho for 3 weeks so this will be it for about a month!
The other night we went out to dinner for one of our friends' birthday to a Japanese restaurant called Shinto. I never thought I would try or like sushi but boy was I wrong, it was delicious. Even Kurt tried it and really liked it! (Don't worry, it was cooked, for those thinking I shouldn't be eating sushi while pregnant)
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!! You're coming back! you had BETTER call us when you get here! We want to see you! (but we're planning a trip to France really soon... so hopefully we get to see you guys before then!)
I LOOOOOVE SUSHI (i think it's the asian in me? haha!) but that was one of my BIGGEST cravings when I was pregnant.. so i ate it all the time (even the not cooked stuff... i figured if Japanese women can do it, so can I!) no harm done... that i can see! i'm glad you and kurt liked it, we should go to a sushi place in IF called Wasabi... really really good sushi!
anyways... i'm craving it now.
Kylan looks sooo cute playing with her piano and her "hat"? what a ham!
oh! sorry i just re-read your post and it said you're LEAVING TOMORROW for Idaho!! I thought you said in three weeks! awesome!!!! call us!
372-0213
Love the new pictures, especially Kylan with her piano hat. Have a great trip to Idaho!!!
Post a Comment