I set McKarnty in the crib so I could get some things done and thought she'd be safe from Kylan but I cam back in and Kylan had climbed in the crib right along with her!
I was surprised that Kylan actually shared her precious pink blankie with McKartny! No sibling rivalry YET!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! Your girls are so perfectly precious, it's killing me!!! I just LOVE how sweet Kylan is with her baby sis.. and McKartney is just so beautiful (I don't know why I'm still surprised with the head full of hair- I totally remember Kylan's!!) Great pictures, hope you guys are Happy as can be!
YEAH! We are so excited for you guys!! What a beautiful little baby! AW! We wished we could come and hold her! Some day. :D
Kylan looks like a proud big sister. So cute!
Post a Comment