WELCOME McKartny!!! (I LOVE her name!!!!!) She's absolutely gorgeous and Kylan looks like she's loving being a big sister! Congrats to you all, you're a beautiful family!
i could tell from the 2nd pic that she looks just like kylan! wow! congrats again! I need your address when you get a chance! Hope everything is going good! Glad your mom was able to come and help!
6 comments:
WELCOME McKartny!!! (I LOVE her name!!!!!) She's absolutely gorgeous and Kylan looks like she's loving being a big sister! Congrats to you all, you're a beautiful family!
She is so beautiful!!! conrats..and i can't believe how much mckartny looks like kylan as a baby.....they look like they could be twins!
she is beautiful... such bright eyes!
i could tell from the 2nd pic that she looks just like kylan! wow! congrats again! I need your address when you get a chance! Hope everything is going good! Glad your mom was able to come and help!
Congrats! She looks so cute!
congratulations you too! how adorable. and what hair! wow.
Post a Comment