Sunday, September 7, 2008

New Addition #1


We have 2 new additions to our family, plus another on the way Tuesday morning at 5 am!Our new house. So far it's been a pain in the butt, but hopefully we can get all the little kinks figured out and it will feel more like home!
The main reason we moved: the backyard so Kylan can run free and get some of that energy out! And Kurt has been in heaven being able to shoot his bow whenever he pleases.

Dining Room, we have some chair railing that Kurt has been wanting to put up just hasn't had an ounce of spare time to do it!
Living Room
Kitchen
The bedrooms are still a work in progress, when I get time I have a few more little projects to finish them off, but I have to say Kylan LOVES her pink bedroom. And the basement is not worth talking about, I only go down to do laundry and it's good storage space, we'll leave it at that!

4 comments:

Amber said...

That is so exciting! I bet it will be so nice to have a backyard!!! We can't wait for that! Good luck on Tuesday! I can't wait to see what she looks like! :)

Brianne said...

How fun, your own house! Makayla would absolutely LOVE a pink room. She asks us for one all the time. We're so excited for you...good luck with Tuesday and we're excited to see pics of your other new addition!

Rachel Holloway said...

I am so excited for you! Your new house looks great! I can't wait to see what you've done with the bedrooms!!

Lindsay said...

What a cute house! I'm really excited for you. Having a backyard is going to be great. That's a thing I wish I had. Congrats!