McKartny Sage Kinghorn
7 lbs 8 oz 20" long born 5:05 p.m. September 9, 2008
(Thanks Jesse for letting us use your name!!!!!)
(Thanks Jesse for letting us use your name!!!!!)
It was a long rough day but we made it! Everything went fine, baby's healthy and strong
New big sister really isn't sure what to think, she's just excited to sit in Mom's bed and drink her water and eat her snacks
Proud new Dad. This week has been tough with tests but he's surviving and can't wait for the week to be over
Our new (blurry) family
14 comments:
SO cute! Congrats!!! Let me know if I can help you out in any way :)
Congratulations you guys!! We are so happy for you. It seem just like yesterday that you had Kylan! It is crazy how fast time goes by. Your family is so cute! Hope all goes well. She is sure cute!
Congrats!! She is adorable!
CONGRATS!!! I hope the rest of the week goes well! Am thinking of you guys!
she's beautiful! congratulations! please let me know if you need anything. i'd be happy to bring you a meal or help out with kylan or whatever. just let me know.
What an adorable baby! I'll admit most newborns are ugly, but she really is cute! Is the middle name just a name you liked or a reference to the Sagers side? My boys both liked coming to the hospital to eat the little packages of cookies and push the buttons on the bed--they couldn't care less about the new baby:)
Soooo.. cute. I love the name! Kylan looks so big next to her sister, she will be a big help. I so happy for the both of you and glad that everything went well and it is over. i wish I could be there to hold her and bring you Johnny Carinos!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is so cute! Does she look like Kylan did when she was little? We are so happy for you guys. Hopefully Lacey, (and Kurt) you can get some well needed rest!
Wow Congratulations! She is adorable and your family is so cute. I love the name you picked out and congratulations on the house! That will be nice to bring a newborn to a new home. Take care and good luck
CONGRATS you guys.
she is so beautiful! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
She is a cutie! I hope you get some rest and pleast let me know if I can help!
Congrats guys, we're so excited for you! Let us know if we can help with anything, especially if like your water heater goes out or anything like that. :)
Hooray! Glad everything went well. Congrats! Wish we could be there to see her! Good luck!
Post a Comment