The house that part of the movie The Christmas Story was filmed at is here in Cleveland and since it's one of Kurt's favorite movies we went and took a little tour of it. It was actually really cool! They had the house set up almost exactly like it was in the movie with lots of little memorabilia everywhere. There was also a museum across the street with lots of different things from the movie. I was surprised, they do tours every 1/2 hour and there was about 30 people in our group alone! They must get alot of business this time of year!
The famous leg lamp
Kurt wants one to put in our front window, YEAH RIGHT!
hahahah!!! oh man, I'm rollin! Kurt's face as he's touching the lamp in the pic of the whole family... hilarious! i love that movie, that's so cool you got to see the house!!!!
3 comments:
hahahah!!! oh man, I'm rollin! Kurt's face as he's touching the lamp in the pic of the whole family... hilarious! i love that movie, that's so cool you got to see the house!!!!
That is soo cool. We Too LOVE that movie.
I didn't know that's where it was shot. I LOVE that movie. I watch at least a few times at Christmastime.
Post a Comment