
Lake Erie in the background.

We spent all day Tuesday at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame; we didn't realize how big it was and how much stuff they had so it took awhile to see everything. They didn't allow photography in the exhibits but my favorite was all the clothes, especially Michael Jackson's, they were pretty cool and there were so many different personal things from all the inductees: cars, report cards, yearbooks, the funniest was a hotel that the Beatles had stayed at cut up the sheets that they slept on into 1 inch squares and sold them to people, it didn't say how much but I bet they made a few bucks!!

Kurt, Bill & Ty

This was right in the front doors, I thought it looked kind of cool!
3 comments:
this would be sweet to go check out, I didn't really think it was going to be as big either for some reason- wish they'd let you take pics (since I probably won't be seeing it for a LONG time!)
AC/DC Seriously...that ROCKS. Literally. SOOO cool. PS I have swam in lake erie. . .haha.
Baby McKartny is getting so big!
Post a Comment