It's been awhile since I've had Kylan's pictures taken & McKartny has never had hers done so I figured it was about time so we took them to JcPenney and this is what we ended up with! I wasn't too impressed with the photographer, he was a young kinda punk lookin' kid (interesting) but at least we got a few good ones out of it!









5 comments:
So cute! I love Kylans little poses. I am trying to get better at photography so I'd love to take pictures for you sometime!
I think they turned out great. Sorry the guy was a punk.
So cute, they both are getting so big. I think McKartny looks like Kurt and her big sis ofcoarse.
SO CUTE!!!!!! I love love love the one of Kylan puffing out her cheeks, she's hilarious!! Both girls are getting so big and beautiful (well, they always have been beautiful, MORE beautiful, i mean!)
They turned out really cute. That teal color is a cute color on them. Im jealous of Kylans hair! Its gorgeous, I wish mine could grow that long and look that good.
Post a Comment