Thursday, March 12, 2009
Spring Break
Last week Kurt had a week off for Spring Break so his parents came out for a couple of days to visit. The following is just a taste of the many many pictures that were taken so beware! It was a really good week starting off with Kurt & I going out to one my favorite places, Shinto where we enjoyed some awesome sushi and then pathetically enough we finished off the date doing some grocery shopping. The next night Kurt's parents came into town and Kurt & I got to go to a Cavs game together . . .2 nights away from the kids in a row, definitely a record for us! It was soooooo nice to have that time together, it seems like it's been awhile. The next few days we went to Kirtland, the John Johnson farm, the Pro Football Hall of Fame, shopping, and eating out lots! Fun times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow, 6 new posts!!!! I'm impressed! You guys look like you've been having so much fun lately- don't you just love Grandparents?! Looks like Kylan and McKarney definitely do!!
Love the pictures, the trip to Kirtland is so cool and the picture of Kylan's hair up in curlers is SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!
Take care! (ps. we will be shipping your things soon... Taylor needs to get one more thing for you) I'll call you the day we ship it out!
hey just checking up on the packages we sent, did they arrive in one piece?
Post a Comment