WARNING: the following is alot of randomness & pictures so beware! Well it's pretty pathetic that I didn't have one post on the month of May so I guess I have some catching up to do!

My Grandpa Moe passed away and thanks to my cousin I was able to fly home to Idaho for about a week and 1/2 to attend the funeral. The trip home was sorry to say hell, I was on standby with both the kids and wow it was an adventure but we made it in one piece and will be back again in about 2 weeks! I have alot of memories of Grandpa especially sleeping over and going to McDonalds for breakfast, his loads and loads of ice cream (& sugar) for that matter, overflowing milk glasses because you didn't say "when," and so much more, he was always teasing us in one way or another. I think about him alot and miss him!

So I was awful at taking pictures this trip home but I will do better this next time around.
Kylan & my sis Emma
McKartny is 9 months old, I'm guessing about 24 lbs, we take her to the doc Wednesday so we'll see if I'm right, she's finally figured out how to really crawl instead of just drag her self on the ground and has 7 teeth. She really is just a happy baby, smiles at everyone & everything and squeals when she gets to play with her big sis.


Oh man, this girl would live off of "yellow noodles" (mac & cheese) if I would let her, every meal she wants yellow noodles. She is such a character and at times it's scary she acts so much like her Dad! Ms. Personality that's for sure!

Memorial day we went and had a picnic at a park with some friends, Kylan wanted Jeter to push her so bad in the stroller but he didn't want much to do with it! Afterwards Kurt took Kylan swimming while I let McKartny come home and snooze.


Bath time fun, McKartny LOVES the bath, that is actually and understatement, she squeals and screams and laughs hysterically at Kylan doing the most random things, I love these girls, they are already the best of friends!

In the meantime we moved AGAIN into another house that is much closer to the school & church and we absolutely positively LOVE LOVE LOVE it! We can't believe we wasted so much time in our other house and wish we had been here since day one, but pics of the house will have to be another post for another day!
4 comments:
Calvin saw the pictures of McKartny and said "Baby!" even though she's as big as he is! We love 'em big and healthy!
I can't believe how long Kylan's hair is!!!! I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa, he sounds like an amazing man. Cute pictures of the girls!! Glad you're in a new (nicer) place... it makes a big difference!
That is CRAZY that McKartny has 7 teeth! Alexa doesn't even have 1 yet...although I am pretty sure that she is in the process of getting her bottom 2 right now. Kylan's hair is so long and so pretty! We're still working on Makayla's hair-growing it out, slow and steady! :)
OMG I can not wait to play with the girls when you come home. I did not realize Kylan's hair was so long. C-ya soon!
Post a Comment