Monday, July 13, 2009

Idaho Part One

We just got back last week from our 3 week vacation in Idaho, without Kurt :( We had alot of fun but don't want to be away from Kurt that long again!The girls & I spent a week with Kurt's family in Rigby; from left, Kurt's sister Kristy holding her daughter Presley, Kurt's Mom Gerrie, Kylan, Kurt's sis Brenda with McKartny in front!
Kylan followed Presley around like a puppy dog!
Thanks for letting us crash Kristy! We had fun seeing all of you!

2 comments:

Frasure Family said...

What a fun trip home to idaho. Bet it was great. The girls are both looking so big!!

Kristy Arch said...

Anytime!! We loved having you guys stay with us. I had to look at the pictures I took for the next couple of days cuz I was missing them. Hope to see you soon.
love ya!