Saturday, November 14, 2009

Halloween Adventures

At our ward Halloween Dinner Our cute little 50's girl!

Miss Minnie Mouse! This was the absolute only thing she wanted to be for Halloween.

Pumpkin carving, Kurt's is on the left mine is on the right. Not too shabby 'eh?

Kylan decided to paint her and McKartny's pumpkin pink!


We got tickets for Boo at the Zoo this year. Surprisingly the weather wasn't all that bad and the girls had alot of fun!


2 comments:

Katy said...

your girls are the cutest EVER!!!!! i love their costumes!!! so cute, did you make them? i love the pic of McKartney dancing.. adorable!

awesome pumpkins too... way cool!!

Lindsay said...

How funny! I was going to get Katelyn that same costume that McKartney is wearing for Halloween this year. I think she'll be a 50's girl next year. I think it's so cute! They both look adorable!