Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July

Kurt left today for Oklahoma City for the month of July so I'm on a mission to find things to do to occupy 100% of my time so I don't think about how much I miss him, so #1 on the list, update the blog!
It was extremely hot so we did the best we could to stay cool!

We had a fun filled 4th with fireworks Friday night and a parade and bbq with friends on Saturday. The parade was pretty much a dud, but at least they came out of it with alot of candy!




Somehow McKartny managed to get 2 suckers unwrapped, one for each hand, that was quite the sticky mess to clean up!

When I took out her hair that night she had the cutest afro ever, hairstyle in the future? We'll see!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Looks like you guys have been having a FUN SUMMER!!! Wow, the girls are getting soooo big and they are just as beautiful as ever! You are such a good mom... all those cute hair do's make me totally envious! Ava's lucky if i get her hair in a lopsided ponytail!

great updates, you all look great! Tell Kurt we say HI... we miss you guys!

Randee Mecham said...

LOVE the afro!!! Your girls always look so cute!!

Karie said...

Ha ha, LOVE the hair! Both before and after!

Yeah, what is it with the parades around here?? I have YET to see a decent one.