Kylan turned 5 on April 4, I truly can't believe I have a 5 yr old, now I feel old! At 5 Kylan is still making us laugh with her crazy faces & wearing us out with all her crazy energy! She loves horses & we hear on a daily basis how she wishes she could ride on a real horse, she has mastered horse sounds, almost too well, and rides her stick horse around the house "neighing." She does really well in preschool & is already counting down the days until she can go to kindergarten so she can learn how to read. We had a great party for her with friends that she will miss so much when we move to Lima. Happy Birthday Kylan!
WOW I can't believe she is 5. I remember you coming to my birthday and so ready to have her! She seems like such a wonderful little girl! Hope everything goes well with the move!
Cute girl, she reminds me of a little Rylee when she was that age:) And at twelve still LOVES horses. Wish we could have made it to her party, it looks like she had a great day!
3 comments:
WOW I can't believe she is 5. I remember you coming to my birthday and so ready to have her! She seems like such a wonderful little girl! Hope everything goes well with the move!
Cute girl, she reminds me of a little Rylee when she was that age:) And at twelve still LOVES horses. Wish we could have made it to her party, it looks like she had a great day!
Happy Birthday Kylan!
Post a Comment