While we were in Boise at Bill's Kurt worked on his antelope that he shot 2 years ago in Idaho. After alot of tedious work & some taxidermy in the hotel room it is being hung in our basement as we speak!
Wow, good work Kurt! It looks good. Lacey, are you sure that thing isn't going to spook you out going downstairs when it's dark and then seeing a big animal's head? Oh and congrats on your big race! How'd it go? It wasn't really that scary was it? :)
Eww Ha Ha Ha I always wondered how that was done. I guess if Kurt can do it, must not be too hard. And in a Hotel room none the less. :) Hope you are loving Lima!
2 comments:
Wow, good work Kurt! It looks good. Lacey, are you sure that thing isn't going to spook you out going downstairs when it's dark and then seeing a big animal's head? Oh and congrats on your big race! How'd it go? It wasn't really that scary was it? :)
Eww Ha Ha Ha I always wondered how that was done. I guess if Kurt can do it, must not be too hard. And in a Hotel room none the less. :) Hope you are loving Lima!
Post a Comment