Wow I have been a very big slacker these past few months! Where has the time gone? Things are still moving along here in Lima, baby boy will be here in 2 weeks! I still can't believe it, I'm physically more than ready to get him out but mentally I'm kinda freakin' out, Kylan & McKartny are so independent now & to think about having a little baby again that can't do anything whatsoever for itself makes me a little nervous, plus I love my sleep & thinking about no sleep gives me anxiety! BUT we despite all the fears we are very excited to meet this little man!
We had a week of record breaking temps here recently & took full advantage pulling out all the summer clothes & setting up the tramp, it was a very much needed week full of sunshine & heat!


McKartny is a crazy little girl, she finds ways to keep me & herself entertained all day while Kylan is at school, never a dull moment!

1 comment:
Good luck with the delivery, it will be here in no time! you are going to love having a boy, I am loving it! And 9 weeks later I am still waking up to feed him a few times but he is so cute I am okay with it:) So happy for you guys!
Post a Comment