Saturday, September 1, 2007

Looking Good!

Yeah he thinks he's cool :)




4 comments:

Bill, Kellie & Ty said...

Hey Guys- So glad to see your settled and think are moving along. Haven't heard from you, hope Kylan's doing better - cute little bug! Kurt- you look so official in that white lab coat.
Send us some pictures of your appartment. Great family group picture taken at the ceremony - that needs to be your official Christmas card picture. Love you guys - Talk soon! P.S. I got 39 hrs toward preceptorship done this week- lots of good stuff!

Kristy Arch said...

Nice Kurt! I Love
the white coat, you can keep it for when you are a temple pres. someday. Give love to all. Miss you!!!

Kristy Arch said...

OK so this is the first time I have blogged, so if you get comments twice sorry I blogged it up!

Anonymous said...

Uh oh Lacey, Kurts going to be using his "lets play docter" line again.
Nice site by the way.