
So I found this photo editing software that I could try for free and I really like it. You can do some pretty neat things on it so I thought I'd test it out!
Kylan loves to stand at the window and stare a the birds and squirrels.
Lately she has discovered how to open cupboards and her favorite one is with all the pots and pans and bowls. On this particular day she found herself a new chair then right after this picture she tipped over backwards and hit her head and hasn't tried it since!

Yesterday I watched a friends little boy for her and I think Kylan was in heaven! They have the exact same birthday so I was interesting to see how 2 kids the same age have such different personalities already! They had a good time playing together and surprisingly didn't fight at all. Kylan actually cried when he had to leave. I think she gets sick of me and wants a new face to play with some days.
2 comments:
Very cute job! Which editing software are you trying out? I always love to try new things. She is such a cute girl!
Kylan is soooo cute. I really like your blog background.
Post a Comment