Saturday night was our ward Halloween party. Kylan dressed up as a monkey again this year. The costume fit her perfectly this year.
They had karaoke going on and a friend of ours said that he'd play Settlers of Catan with us if Kurt got up on stage and sang. Well, not only did he have to sing he had to wear his friend's inflatable horse and hat! Oh my goodness, I haven't seen Kurt that wacky in a long time. He sang Toby Keith's "Beer for my horses" which fit the outfit perfectly! He made a complete fool of himself but it was hilarious. A lady in the ward got it on video so I am working on getting that so I can post it on the blog. He wanted to sing Garth Brooks' "Rodeo" as a repeat performance from when he was like 8 but they didn't have the song.
2 comments:
That is SO funny! I wish we would have been there to see it!!!!
hahaha that was hilarious! I can't believe he really did it!
Post a Comment