Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring Break!

So after 2 sucky weeks of Kurt being gone 24/7 studying for & taking mid-terms he FINALLY got a much needed Spring Break! We went to Kalahari, the Nation's largest indoor waterpark for 3 days with some friends. I forgot my camera so thank goodness Cindy remembered hers and took some cute pictures for me. We were supposed to go Tuesday morning but Kylan got REALLY sick Monday night and was up until 1:30 Tuesday morning throwing up. It was no fun, but she got feeling better and we made it there Tuesday night. We got a good deal on 3 days & 2 nights right there at the Kalahari Hotel so we didn't have to travel at all, just walked right down to the waterpark. It just opened last December so everything still felt new and clean, it was awesome! There were I think 10 waterslides, pools with basketball hoops, a lazy river, a big wave pool (which I spent too much time in; at night I laid down and would dream about being in it and it was making me almost sea sick, but at the time it was a blast!) and a bunch of little kiddie pools which Kylan loved. Plus, everything else you could imagine: a big arcade, pottery place, & lots of places to eat, they thought of everything! I went on a couple of waterslides but not the big ones that tossed ya around like a rag doll, didn't think that would be too good for the baby, but Kurt went on all of them several times. I think his favorite was the Toilet Bowl, it spun ya around in circles and them dumped ya out this little hole at the end! He could haul butt pretty fast around that thing, he even has the marks on his back to prove it!
Kylan was obsessed with the waterslides, she made Kurt go down them at least 50 times each day!






Kylan & Jeter, she was a little concerned that he was trying to keep himself from falling over by holding onto her so this was the best picture we could get because right after this Kylan saw a big window overlooking the waterpark and started running straight towards it and didn't stop and smacked right into the window, so that was the end of picture taking!





We can't wait to go back!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

That looks so fun! I am glad you got away--it was a rough couple weeks of finals! I hope you are feeling better today!

Frasure Family said...

That looks so awesome! Where is it at? What a fun get away! Kylan looks so tall!

Pearsons said...

LACEY!!! I was so excited to hear from you. Your little family is so cute I especially like that top picture you look fantastic. I cant believe you live so far away from all of us. Congratulations on your big news of another baby thats great!