A friend was able to take some family pictures of us the other day before it got too cold out! I love the colors of the leaves in the background, didn't they turn out good?
Those look SOOOOOO GOOD!!! You are one beautiful family! Love everything about these pics! I especially love the one of the four of you walking, holding hands... perfect!
Such cute pictures! What a darling family! Lacey, you look so good and so pretty. I wish that we lived by each other so that we could hang out with our girls!
Hey Kurt! It's Kristine (Golder). I found your blog through Crystal Herzberg. Your family is so adorable. Looks like you're all doing well. I was so excited to see what you've been up to!=) Your daughters are so adorable! Congrats!
5 comments:
I really hoped at least one would be okay for ya! You guys are such a cute family!!
Very cute pictures. I love the one of just you and the baby. Awhhhhh!
Those look SOOOOOO GOOD!!! You are one beautiful family! Love everything about these pics! I especially love the one of the four of you walking, holding hands... perfect!
Such cute pictures! What a darling family! Lacey, you look so good and so pretty. I wish that we lived by each other so that we could hang out with our girls!
Hey Kurt! It's Kristine (Golder). I found your blog through Crystal Herzberg. Your family is so adorable. Looks like you're all doing well. I was so excited to see what you've been up to!=) Your daughters are so adorable! Congrats!
Post a Comment