
We were able to bless McKartny yesterday. She didn't cry at all during church, instead she decided to have a huge blow-out all over her right before Kurt took her up to bless her! It was a mess to say the least and I spent all day yesterday soaking and scrubbing the dress and I think I finally got it all out! Kurt did a great job and I am really proud of him for being such a good Dad.

Since our family wasn't able to come out Kurt had Marcus Yetter (left), Hadley McArthur (right) and Jesse Riley (not pictured) stand in the circle with him. We are truly grateful for good friends that we could ask do this for us.

Our happy family! I am so blessed to have 2 beautiful healthy girls and an awesome husband!

My pride and joy!

Althought she wasn't happy at the beginning of the day she turned things around and decided to finally smile for the camera, I just can't help but smile when I see this pic!
6 comments:
Lacey you look so freakin cute! I am so jealous, your hair is hot on you :) Your girls are growing up so fast, Kylan is a pretty cute devil. That is so sad that you live so far away from your families. Good things for friends. Take care.
You look amazing!!! CUTE pictures, you all look so happy! Kylan is still one of my most FAVORITE little girls I know, seriously LOVE her! And Kartney is getting so BIG and gorgeous!!! Tell Kurt HI for Taylor and I, you're right, he's a freakin' awesome dad and you're an amazing mom!
I like the new family pic! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks and meet the new little one! It will be fun!
Hi guys! I had to laugh when I saw kartney's blessing picture. She is so cute even with her crying, which I hear is alot. Wish I could be there to help out and give u guys a break. Take care, give Kylan a squeeze for me.
Love ya.
Cute pictures. Looks like you guys had a good day. I know what it's like being so far away from family. Friends become your family. You look so cute. You're hair is really cute.
What a beautiful little girl. I hadn't looked at your blog for a while. I was shocked to see a new baby! Congrats!!
Post a Comment