Thursday, December 18, 2008

Break Time!

Kurt is FINALLY done with Finals! Yeaaahhh . . . 2 awful weeks are over and now Christmas Break can begin!Kylan has been big into choosing what she wears everyday, I don't get a say, so today was her "dancing" dress and Kurt's camo hat!
McKartny is growing like crazy! She is such a happy baby now and smiles and laughs at nearly everything. She's now just over 3 months old. The camera made her eyes look evil in the above pic, she actually has eyes just like Kylan which are just like Kurts!


We decided to start the holiday tradition of making a gingerbread house. I must say it was pretty easy with the already premade pieces and frosting & candy included. Kylan ate almost all the candy off of it the next day!


She was SOOOOO excited to see Santa, she could barely contain herself and ran up to him as fast as she could and told him she wanted a princess dress & crown and then he proceeded to ask her if she wanted a barbie, which she never really wanted, and now she says Santa wants to bring her a barbie, we'll see!

We've had quite the adventure trying to figure Kylan's immune system out! We (and the doctor) and are thinking asthma so we've got her on breathing treatments when she gets bad. Our child is weird, she absolutely loves medicine and if she has the slightest little cough she asks for medicine right away, not good!

3 comments:

Katy said...

I LOVE your new pics!!!! OH my gosh, I just love your girls, they are absolutly beautiful! Kylan is soooo funny! Her outfit, with Santa (which by the way, your Santa ROCKS compared to ours!), and I especailly love love love the pic of her with her two cute bows with her "Yes, I'm on the Nice List! mwahahahah!" She's so awesome! McKartney is sooo precious, just look at that big ol smile, she's getting so big, i just wanna kiss those cheeks!

congrats Kurt on finishing finals in one piece!!

Liza said...

Hey, laugh all you want but I am super behind on Christmas cards. Will you please send me your address so I can finally get your's out. Sorry. E-mail it to me @ lizadabell@gawkerzbagz.com Thanks! Merry Christmas!

Lindsay said...

Cute girls. That's too bad about Kylan. Hope she doesn't have asthma too bad.