Thursday, March 12, 2009

Grandma & Grandpa Kinghorn


Deer in the headlights McKartny!! Notice the 2 bottom front teeth, she managed to get both of them in a span of 4 days, poor baby she was miserable!

Gotta love the Harvard shirt from our friend Aimee, she's almost too fat for it! As of 1 week ago she is off the charts in both height and weight! My chunky monkey!

Thanks Dave & Gerrie for visiting, we had alot of fun and the girls sure miss you guys already!

2 comments:

Rileys said...

We too have the Harvard shirt! We should get a pic of them together.

Kristy Arch said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I thought that Presley was a chunky monkey but she has nothing on Mckartney. She is so stinken cute. Do you think that she looks more like Kurt? Hope to see you all soon.
Give the girls hugs and kisses for me, I miss them.
Kristy
P.S. I heard that McKartney really liked dad.