The Terrrible Two's are over here come Thrilling Three's! As of Saturday April 4th Kylan is 3 years old!!
She woke up that morning bright and early ready to open presents.
New cell phone, new game "Buckaroo", & sand castle building equipment. We have been trying to find her a swing set for awhile but haven't had any luck then I found one Friday night that I thought was perfect so Kurt went to go look at it Saturday night and came home with no swing set. He said it wouldn't have fit in our backyard, I don't know about that, but thus we are still swing set-less.
That afternoon in between conference session we had a little birthday party for her with a few of her friends. 
From left to right: Lyza, Olivia, Jeter, Kylan, & Aniston
Opening presents
Her one and only request for her b-day was a "Cars" birthday cake so we went to DQ and got a yummy ice cream cake that turned out really cute! She loved it and has to sleep with the toy cars on top!
Luckily the weather was nice enough for us to go outside and have the kids take a whack at the pinata! It was cute watching them all try to hit it as hard as they could and then fight for the candy!
One of her friends gave her this tutu that she absolutely is obsessed with and wears it all day everyday since!
I couldn't leave without a pic of my little babe. I know this is pathetic, she caught ANOTHER cold and was absolutely miserable as you can see, poor thing! And she now says "dada" all day long, I've been pushing "mama" but not luck yet.
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kylan!!!!!!!! wow, it seems like she was JUST barely born.. i love blogs- i get to watch her grow still! OH her bday looks so fun, love the cake (hilarious that she sleeps with her cars!) and the tutu-- TOO CUTE! I made one for Ava and I literally had to HIDE it from her because we'd run into TOTAL meltdowns when it was naptime or nighttime when we had to hunt her down and strip it off... over her dead body!
McKartney is SO CUTE too- that's the pits that she's sick again... what a dollface
Looks like you had a great party! Happy birthday to Kylan!!!
Looks like fun. I wish we could have been there. They are so cute. We miss you!
Post a Comment