Monday, July 13, 2009

Cedar Point

My sister Emma and her friend Kristy flew out to spend a few days with us. We went to Cedar Point and had a blast! We can't wait to go back
This ride is called the Top Thrill Dragster. I was too chicken to go on it and as you can see Emma was freaking out, but Kristy talked her into it! It shoots you off at 120 mph in less than 4 seconds than you go straight up 420 feet, while twisting, and then comes straight down! She said it was awesome, I'll start working up my courage now for when we go back!

Thank goodness they had kids rides! Kylan loved everyone and wanted to go again and again again

What a thrill ride, for her! Notice she STILL has the black eye

3 comments:

Katy said...

What a FUN place you live in... I love the pictures and ohboy, the girls look like tough bar fighters with their bumps and bruises!!

Frasure Family said...

I am so jealous! The last 2 times I have been home for the summer I have been prego and couldn't go. it's been 8 years since I have been and I am sure there are many new rollarcoasters to ride!!

Lindsay said...

That's fun your sister could come out. That ride does look scary. I probably wouldn't have gone on it too.