Monday, July 13, 2009

Idaho Part Three

Finally we went and spent a couple of weeks with my fam in Burley. With Liza's wedding things went by pretty quick but we managed to do alot of fun things! Kylan misses everyone so much already, hopefully we get to see them sooner than later.The night of the 4th we went to a friend of my parents house who lives right on the river to watch the fireworks. This year Kylan LOVED them as opposed to last year when she hid under the blanket the whole time. Dad had to take McKartny inside because she wouldn't stop screaming, better luck next year I guess!

My brother J.W. is a pyro so he took Kylan out to play with some sparklers and set off some fireworks from Wyoming (those of you from Idaho will understand)


For the 4th of July we went and saw another water attraction, Shoshone Falls. Again there was sooooo much water flowing over. Me and the girls are the last ones on the left in this picture, as we stood their we were getting sprayed by the mist.


My sister Sarah with her daughter Kate, or as Kylan calls her Baby Cake

My sis Emma with Kylan, who was ornery and wouldn't cooperate, Mom with McKartny and my brother J.W.
As I said Kylan was being a terd and wouldn't cooperate for any pics

My sister Liza got married on July 3rd in the Twin Falls Temple. I didn't take many pics because the photographer took ALOT so when Liza gets them back I'll post more. She had her reception at my Mom & Dad's house in their backyard, it turned out beautiful I think, but if you'll notice the dark skies in the background, we were worried about rain the whole night but instead the wind just blew like crazy. Typical Idaho!

The infamous booger!!!


McKartny doing "Sooooo big!"


Cousins Ben & Ty playing with Kylan in the pool. Grandpa didn't want it to ruin the lawn so we had to put it on the gravel, sad 'eh?

We went over to a place called Cauldron Lynn, it's where the Snake River goes down into a narrow canyon so all this water is pushed into one tiny spot, it was amazing, though a little scary, a girl that my Dad taught drowned here several years ago.

There's soooo much water in Idaho they are letting it out of the damns because they're full so this was especially cool to see

My brother J.W. with McKartny, Dad, Kylan, & Mom
Looking down from Cauldron Lynn into the canyon
Mom & Kylan
We were able to see my Grandma Carol alot, she's such a fun sweet lady with a funny sense of humor. So here's the 4 generations with Grandma Carol, my mom, me, and my girls!

5 comments:

Natasha Ireland said...

What a fun trip. Those falls are all so amazing, very cool. PS. You look A.mazing in your pic at your sisters wedding, so cute :) Glad you guys had fun. You for sure need to plan another Idaho trip for the end of next summer for Kurts 10 yr. reunion. haha time flies huh. :)

Camille Kinghorn said...

How fun! I'm glad you got to go home for such a long time! I bet Kurt was so bored without you guys! We are going home for 4 weeks in August, I can't wait!!

Lindsay said...

Looks like Idaho was a good time. I love going home. I can't believe Liza got married. Those younger ones are all grown up now. I look forward to seeing some of her pics from the wedding(if you post some). You look great!

Karie said...

How fun! Glad you had a good trip, I can't wait to go home. My parents said that when boats go by the waves go up on their grass. I hope we still get in some good boating!

Oh yeah, I get the "Wyoming fireworks" thing... rebels.

Womack Family said...

Hey looks like a ton of fun! We live in Twin, Kurt thanks for stopping by:) I'm disowning you as a brother;)