From left, Kylan, Presley, McKartny, Kensey, I think Briley was sleeping when we did the pic, danget!
Here's Briley, she's such a chunk I love it! She's only 14 months old!

Brian (Jesse's husband) let us go over to the barn and ride, Kylan didn't want to get off, Mckartny didn't really care

Kylan would've spent every waking minute in this Jeep if I had let her, McKartny had to hold on for dear life, Kylan was kind of a crazy driver!
I don't know what they were looking it but it must've been something interesting!
These 2 goof balls are only 4 months apart, too bad we're not closer, they would be best friends for sure!
Can't miss out on putting one of Krazy Kartny!
2 comments:
Love the picture of the girls in the Jeep looking exactly the same way at something... too cute!
Kate has that teal/greenish dress too. I love it! Your girls are so cute!
Post a Comment