Saturday, November 28, 2009

My girls

I know nearly all of my posts are all about my girls but I just can't enough of their cheesy grins! Here's just a few random shots to show off our day!
McKartny hated the Bumbo when she was younger, her legs were too fat to fit in it! But she dug it out of the closet the other day and thinks she's such a "big girl!"


Gotta love the "cheeeeeese"


3 comments:

Lee and Roni Poston said...

Gotta love the cheeese face. Your girls really are too cute.

Karie said...

I don't blame you one bit for taking lots of pics of those smiles! And you know I love the hair and the CHEEKS!! :)

Natasha Ireland said...

Oh they are soooo cute. Plus all of us that never see them, love to see these posts. thanks for sharing their smiles. Hope Kurt got my message the other day wishing him a happy birthday. :) and hope your guys had a great Thanksgiving :)