We found out this week we are having another little girl! Both Kurt & I were almost positive that it was going to be a girl for some reason so when they told us at the ultrasound we weren't surprised at all. We are very excited and now have to work on agreeing on a name!
8 comments:
That is so exciting! It will be so fun for Kylan to have a sister!!! :)
And the girl streak continues!!
That is really exciting! I LOVE your back ground...where did you get it?
Hooray!! We are excited!! Hope you are enjoying the 2nd trimester!!
Yeah! How fun! I bet Kylan will just love having a little sister! With ours, we thought boy totally, so we were shocked when they said it was a girl. The whole rest of the day I was in shock. I am so excited for another little girl! Girls are so much fun! Congratulations you guys!
Hooray for girls! Sisters are the best, so Kylan is lucky she will have one!!
Congrats guys! We are so happy for you! ;)
Hi Kinghorns!!!
I'm ecstatic I found you!!!! Through the Holloway's blog- You're blog is so cute!! How's school and life? Congrats on the new baby girl!!!! That's so exciting! Kylan is adorable, and growing up so fast!!! I love that she still has a full head of perfect hair!
Tell Kurt hi for us... Taylor is the one who spotted your name's on the list of Ohio Friends on the other blog... thank goodness he's perceptive! Love ya guys!!
Katy Wilson
Hey Kurt & Lacey.. I was blog hopping and found you through the Merrill's. Congrats on your new edition! I always run into your mom (kurt) and she always updates me! Also congrats on school in ohio! Jill (Furniss)
Post a Comment