Friday, April 18, 2008

Random

I finally did it! I pierced Kylan's ears; well not me myself but I got them done. Kurt finally gave in, I think his exact words were "I guess I can't stop ya." To me they make her look much older. I'm so glad we finally got them done.

Another new milestone is that we converted Kylan's crib into a little bed thing that she can get in and out of. I don't know why we didn't do this earlier; she loves it! I think she goes to bed and takes naps even better now because she's so excited to sleep in her "big girl bed." We were kind of worried that she wouldn't stay in it all night and up until last night we thought she had been until we went in and found nearly all of her books on the floor next to her bed. Looks like she'd been doing a little night-light reading but at least she ended up back in her bed nice and cozy!

I love this picture of her. Her and Kurt are best buds and she copy cats nearly everything he does so of course she had to wear one of Dad's hats because he was wearing one!
Bath time bubble fun!

2 comments:

Natasha Ireland said...

Hey Guys. I found you through Dane's blog. Kylan is getting so big, I love the backward hat pic too, SO CUTE. Feel free to add our blog (we'd love to keep in touch better) MISS YA GUYS.
natashaireland14.blogspot.com

:)

Katy said...

These pictures of Kylan are adorable!! I love the one with her hat on backwards and the bubble bath!