Last night Kurt & I were able to go to an Indians game. We had a ton of fun, it's the first MLB game Kurt and I had been to. We actually had pretty decent seats; they weren't clear up in the middle of nowhere! The weather was absolutely perfect. I didn't even need my jacket until maybe the 5th inning. Couldn't have asked for better! We look forward to going to alot more of these games in the summer, although Kylan probably won't be able to sit through more than 2 innings, if that.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.
2 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hi, you don't know me but I went to school with kurt. Congratulations on your soon to be new baby, you have a cute little girl. Cute family!! :)
Post a Comment