Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Kurt!

Happy 27th Birthday to Kurt! Best birthday ever with the new car:
2009 BMW 328i xDrive with red leather interior
SWEET!

We have 2 sick kids so we decided to bring Red Lobster to us this year for his birthday dinner. We had lobster, sauteed shrimp, garlic mashed potatoes, and Red Lobster cheddar Bay Biscuits, and for dessert Better than "Anything" cake!

Boiling the lobster, and no they didn't scream! Kylan was so funny, she kept wanting to pet the lobsters . . .I felt kinda bad because when we were eating them she kept asking where they were.

Alot of work to get all the meat out but mmmm...mmmm good!

Unfortunately Kurt had to spend his bday still on crutches from his surgery! (He had a bunch of bone fragments removed from his ankle from an old injury in high school). One more week on crutches, I can't wait, if feels like I am a single Mom with 3 kids, he's so helpless!

P.S. Like we could afford a car like that! (Someday). It's a loaner from the dealership while ours is in the shop

4 comments:

Katy said...

hahah!!! Oh my gosh, my husband crapped himself just a little bit when he saw the car, then at the end of the post he said, "STILL, I'd take it on loan or anyway... gorgeous car"

Happy Birthday Kurt!!! Now this is NO JOKE... you are one of my absolute favorite people in the world... Taylor and I always say that the world needs more Kurts. We sure miss you guys, but so happy you're in the NEXT phase of your lives! Hope you feel better soon (and WAY to GO, Lacy, for dealing with a gimpy hubby for so long, you're a saint!)

Natasha Ireland said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KURT. I really believed the car thing...haha ONE DAY. and Feel better soon (for you and your sweet wives sake) MISS U guys.

Liza said...

Hey doosh! My "a" you cant afford to come home for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Well, we have been slaying the geese, you're missing out. Good luck on the sticks... I would milk it atleast until Christmas.

Kristin W. said...

haha. my husband bret totally fell for it too! that would have been a nice present. poor kurt- crutches and all. but i really love your new family pictures. they are so cute!