Yesterday we made the trip down south to Amish Country. It was an eye opener for me and I really enjoyed it and Kurt even said he was a little skeptical on the drive there but ended up having alot of fun!
I saw this store and HAD to go in, it was Christmas all year long! One of the coolest stores I've been in, you couldn't help but smile when you walked in, and Kylan at this point was getting a little tired of walking around but when she saw the Christmas trees she took off running and loved it as much as me!
Along with the petting zoo we visited several bakeries & stores with beautiful furniture and woodworking and sampled lots of cheese at Heinis Cheese Chalet and I almost talked Kurt into getting me a beagle puppy at the pet store, yeah right, I've got a lot more butt kissin' to do! We all loved it down there and hope we get to visit again before graduation in May!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment