We ventured out to the Cuyahoga County Fair a few weeks ago, Kylan was adament about seeing the horses and cows, and she was not disappointed, although she was quite upset when we couldn't bring home a "baby calf and baby pony." I kept telling her someday!


This horse loved, me everytime I walked by it stuck it's head out and tried to nudge me, and I watched, it didn't to it to anyone else! Man, I miss being around horses, wished I would've taken advantage of having them when I had the chance. Lesson learned I guess
Took a rideo on the carousel and ate some yummy food, although it didn't compare to the Cassia County Fair's maple bars and our Stake's hamburgers!


We sat and watched the pigs for awhile, they were really funny, I felt really bad for the Moms, those little piglets were squealing at her and pushing her around trying to eat, then she would lay down in a position where they couldn't eat and one little baby came and squealed right in her face until she got up, it was hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment