Thursday, August 19, 2010

Birthday & Anniversary

I recently celebrated my 26th birthday and got the best present ever, Kurt got home from Oklahoma the day before!!! We had lunch together at Cozumel and spent the rest of the day with the girls enjoying having Dad home!
Then a week later we celebrated our 6th anniversay by going to the Bodies Exhibit in downtown and having dinner at Benihana without the kids!!!

Our gift to eachother for our anniversay, well more for me than Kurt, was going to see Phantom of the Opera. I have wanted to see this play since I was 9 years old and I was in absolute heaven!!! I got chills when the music started and the chandelier was raised in the beginning!! Kurt couldn't understand alot of what they were saying/singing but he still enjoyed it he said. I LOOOOVVEEEDDD IT!!!

1 comment:

Natasha Ireland said...

WAY COOL Guys. Happy Anniversary to you. Doesn't time fly? Bodies is Awwwwesome huh, we went on Thanksgiving Day two Nov. ago when it was here in SLC. LOVED LOVED LOVED IT (James had a lil' hard time w/ it) Glad you got to see Phantom. :)